Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday

Joyful Thoughts
1. I am really enjoying adult Sunday School.

2. Working with friends makes Chapel Potluck fun!

3. Sitting and visiting with the church after church is a blessing.

It was a long day.

No way around it.

I'm wondering if I'm too old to be a pastor's wife. ::snort::

This was fun to see....Someone's getting a pillow. LOL  I'm going to have to learn how to sew to teach her....she's motivated.....love the expressions.



Choosing Joy!
©2014 D.R.G.
~Coram Deo~
Living all of life before the face of God...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacia you look so cute and awesome. I'm sending you a package tomorrow or the next day.

DeEtta: Dad gets his little toe operated on tomorrow. they will just shave off some of the bone around his little toe and the next toe so they don't rub anymore and thus hopefully no more horrible sores between those two toes.

love/prayers to you and yours.

mom t.,