Thursday, November 22, 2012

No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake (food.com)


Another really easy, yummy dessert offering...I licked the beater but didn't have a slice. 



INGREDIENTS
1 9 in Crumb Pie Crust (any flavor)
1 C White Chocolate Chips
2 8 oz pkg of Cream Cheese
1 8 oz carton of Cool Whip

Strawberries, cherries etc to top. 

DIRECTIONS
Melt chips and stir until smooth.

Stir in cream cheese until smooth (I use my Bosch mixer).

Fold in Cool Whip.

Pour into crust.

Cover and refrigerate - overnight is best - until set.

Top with berries as you would a shortcake.

Note: I've been told you can whip coconut milk and use it in place of cool whip. I know it would work for a topping - not sure how it would work IN a pie like this.....still not sure what to do about the cream cheese.  This is not vegan. ::grin:: I also feel compelled to say this is not a cheesecake. For authentic cheesecake recipes click the recipe tab and scroll through sweets. LOL 

Choosing Joy!
©2012 D.R.G.
~Coram Deo~
Living all of life before the face of God...

No comments: