Tuesday, July 01, 2008


SUPER Size Saturdays!

Coming to a blog near me (or possibly you). Months ago I began toying with the idea of a large family meme or continuing the Big Family Myths on a more regular basis.

Most recently I wrote several articles for Home School Blog Awards under the label of "large family schooling". I am no longer writing for HSBA but plan to continue writing the planned articles for large families. As they are not all specifically about "schooling", I'm going to be calling this feature "Super Size Saturday". My prayer is that I'll be able to encourage large families - and smaller families too. Several have sent me ideas of things they'd like me to write about - I plan to do that here.

I am still learning HOW to set up a Meme and hope to see that by the end of summer...so that all can share THEIR tips and link to one spot. I've got a great idea of a graphic that I'm trying to create - wish me well.

Anyway, check back on Saturday to see if I manage to get an article posted. If not maybe we'll make Super Sized Sunday! ::snort::


Photobucket

©2008 D.R.G.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Can't wait!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad that we will still be able to read your articles on your blog! From one with a small family who still learns from big families... I'm looking forward to reading your new meme.

Anonymous said...

lookin forward to reading what you write Sis! l/p Mom T

Cynthia said...

Looking forward to it!