Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Christmas Helps

Some offerings from my cyber friends.....

Jen has a wonderful list of internet links for all things Advent. You'll find planners, devotionals, worksheets, coloring books.... And here she shares a darling Christmas craft that I can't wait to try.

I have been planning to post a list of all the Christmas books we've collected through the years. This would serve two purposes - 1. share and 2. be a LIST so I could remember what we have after we pack the books away. ::snort:: Dorothy has done a visual list of her favorite Christmas books.

Kathy has composed an impressive list of links as well. You'll find the link to our favorite Advent study, lists of "safe" toys, Christmas books, gift guides, and even a christmas carnival.

I'll write an entire entry about this next one, but I LOVE Beth's idea for making service at Christmas fun. Check out her 30 days of Joy.

I had to dig a bit for this one but Lisa decorated some darling paint cans last year - if you're looking for a unique gift visit her post.

I've debated about posting this. I'm positive that as SOON as I post, I'll find another list of links or site that must be shared...but for now....look at my talented friends. Aren't they grand? I'm sure you'll enjoy their blogs when you visit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Romany said...

Hi DeEtta,

That's a nice round up of places to start if you need Advent/Christmas ideas!

Dorothy
PS the link to my post doesn't work because it's been abbreviated.{vbg}

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I FIXED it!

berrypatch said...

Huh, I had forgotten about those paint cans until I saw your post here. :-) Maybe they'll inspire me to come up with something similar for this year! LOL

Cynthia said...

LOL.. yep.. you'll just have to post a 2nd round with all the new things you've found since this entry.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

If I only had the time. LOL

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

If I only had the time. LOL