Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An Organized Holiday

I got really excited when I saw this book advertised on Trish's Blog. THEN I went to one of Marilyn Moll's phone seminars. She and the author of this book were the hosts.

I bought it. It's a PDF file that you can instantly print. IF you are organized enough to hit the print button. I FINALLY did that tonight when I realized that the little counter says that my babies will be home in 7 weeks. I better get this planner working for me! ::snort::

I really am excited about it now that I'm actually printing it...though it is taking hours for my old printer to do the job. I'm going to see what to leave out and what to accelerate and see if this helps me actually get a CHRISTMAS LETTER OUT THIS YEAR! There's always hope.

If you are interested in checking this out - click the little link under the graphic in the side bar. I tried and tried and simply can't figure out how to get the graphic to link. Yes, I get a cut back if you click on the link and decide to order. ::snort:: STILL printing - maybe I should have printed out a few isolated pages. ::snort::

What I LOVE about this book is the timelines, the lists, the charts AND it includes a great Jesse Tree Devotional as well. How can you go wrong?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might buy this one.

I've been using the free one from OrganisedChristmas.com which is certainly comprehensive, but I think I've been using it for so many years that I'm immune now to its promptings. I see the page and think, 'Yeah, Yeah! Stop nagging.'

I really need a fresh approach.{g}

Are my kids too old for a Jesse Tree at almost 14 and 17?

Ever hopeful that I can get Christmas cards out this year...

Emily said...

I had the goal of being organized this year . . I really want to be finished with all my Christmas shopping by Thanksgiving. I do like waiting to shop for stocking stuffers in December though. We won't be able to take our family picture until Jordan comes home next the end of November so that will have to wait until December.

Cynthia said...

That looks kewl, too. I posted information from the organizedchristmas website last night on my blog. The countdown actually started last Sunday so I'm only a few days behind! They also have tons of charts and forms and calendars. What I really like is the daily/weekly TODO!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

YEah - I'm with Dorothy. I've done the organized Christmas one long enough that I simply ignore it. LOL

But this is HUGE and has lots and lots of things that look great to me. Recipes, charts, the big Jesse Tree devotional - cute graphics to laminate for new ornaments.....

Dorothy - we still do the Jesse Tree readings with the older kids. We've not done a tree - we've used a banner...not sure what I'll do this year.