Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Stacia's Daddy Bear

The whole Christmas Gift thing was overwhelming to Stacia. Since she is not our first child, ::snort:: I was prepared for this and had not gotten her a lot of things to open. I knew the children would get her things and I knew that she would want to PLAY with each one and not move on. This was her second gift of the day (the Middle Eastern Doll being first). It took her a bit of time to get going.....

This is the bear I purchased, mailed a sound box to Michael, he recorded a message and sent it back. He says, "Hi, Staica, I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long I'm living my baby you'll be. I love you Stacia." This surprises her....pleases her....and has earned the bear the name of "Daddy Bear".

She loves to listen to it...though it's hard for her to get it started....
She ran around the room sharing the bear with everyone (and showing it off a bit too I suspect)

She stopped now and then for a kiss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and awesome gift Stacia got in that daddy bear. She is totally cute as is the bear.

l/p

Debbie said...

What a wonderful gift! She sure does look pleased to have it.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

She LOVES it and is cracking me up. When it talks she'll either hug it or kiss it or put it to her ear like she does the phone when Mike calls and say, "Hiiiii"....LOL

Heather said...

I love this idea! That book touched us all so much! I'm sure it will be a treasure she keeps always!