Friday, October 13, 2006

Jamin let Arielle, Nolan and I make a pizza tonight. I mean he let us do the dough and everything. He LOVES to do this but was a pretty good sport about letting us in the kitchen. Here we are playing with the dough - we aren't as good at this yet as he is...but give us time. We made a cheese pizza, a Hawaiin Pizza, a 1/2 and 1/2 of those two and then a deep dish with they turkey sausage, onions, peppers and olives....We had more leftovers than we like. We'll try 2 regulars and 1 deep dish next week.







3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That looks like a LOT of fun! One of these days I'm going to get around to starting some dough so we can do the thin crust. We did the pan pizza and really enjoyed it!

Lisa in Jax said...

Looks like a fun day! The kids love to help me in the afternoon but for dinner I'm on my own.lol

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were all having a blast! One of these days/years we will get to taste your creations. YUM!